Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good place, small and charming, very clean bed sheets and towells.. relaxing..good kitchen. un lugar chiquito pero encantador. no hay recepcionista, osea muy relajado, buena cocina, y las sabanas y toallas impecables! ambiente relajado. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ Great internet, had to text the people to get the code for the door though. Location is pretty perfect, right by the train station. If I went back to Bergen, I'd probably stay here ”
- 05 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nobady will be there to help you. There are no lockers. There were no food in the kitchen as they said it would be. The bathroom wasn't clean at all. It's really expensive for what you get there. ”
- 03 May 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ This place was good in a sense. There is no reception you just go to a bar to get a code. facilities were grand no lockers though. The location is the best thing about this hostel. But trying to find it once you arrive is a pain!! ”
- 17 Jan 2013 Anonymous Ireland