Dormire a Bari
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ i came to the hostel last week.. the facilities are excellent.. the rooms are spacious, clean, very comfortable and superb.. it has a balcony.. the staffs cannot speak english fluently but they are helpful and try to help u when u ask anything.. they even send us from the hostel to the bus stop by car the only cons in this hostel for me is its location. it's located about 10km from the center of Bari in a place called Brititto. n it's quite difficult to find the hostel from the bus stop ”
- 22 Jun 2012 Mohd Noor Bin
- “ Very nice people, picked us up at the airport upon arrival and also brought us back to the airport to pick up our rental car. Bitritto is about 15km south of Bari but the city is easily to reach by bus from the main square, cost is 1 eur per one way. We had a 4 persons apartment which came with a large balcony which was actually the jewel of the apartment. If wanted you can have free access to the internet, but while on holiday i'd like to be technology free. We had a lovely dinner at the Petit Roi, the r ”
- 03 May 2012 Judith Belgium
- “ Nice folks, pick you up at the airport. First surprise is how far outside Bari this B & B is, it's in Brittito, a small village where there's little to do. You need transportation to go to Bari. There is nothing wrong with the place itself, new apartment type set up. Don't go to the recommended restaurant Le Roi nearby on the same street, a rip off joint, they charge double of anywhere else for not so good food. A B & B for those travelling through the area, not for folks wanting to be in Bari ”
- 01 Apr 2012 Klaas