Dos Molinos B&B
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The HOST is great and very helpful ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Felt safe the whole time, and had easy access to the center of the city and the mall. Could get a ride any time to the bus center to visit the rest of Honduras too. They also have a great balcony you can hang out on. ”
- 19 Dec 2013 Anonymous Bolivia
- “ Luis and his family were great!Very helpful and dropped me off at the bus terminal for free. Rooms were moderate but had everything you could need and were clean. Could wifi in room and TV had a couple of English speaking channels. Would definitely recommend to a friend as great value for money! ”
- 06 Apr 2013 katie England