Dos Molinos B&B
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a very convenient hostel for a night. It is very close to two malls, to a pharmacy and has a local store right beside it. :) ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The family was lovely and so helpful. We were offered a cooked meal on arrival and some beers !! We only stayed one night in transit but we were ferried everywhere. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Sarah England
- “ The HOST is great and very helpful ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada