Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My buddy and I went to Marrakech with very little preperation or knowledge of the city. Mohamed could not have been more helpful and gave us great advice on what to do in Marrakech. Mohamed could not have been a better host. The Guesthouse is a 5 minute walk to the main square, has a great rooftop, provided a wonderful breakfast, and made us truly feel at home. I would recommend this to anyone going to Marrakech, Mohamed is a true OG. ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Mohammad is the sweetest man, and he really takes personal care of all of his guests. There were three of us girls traveling, and he arranged for a woman to take us to the hammams for a traditional Moroccan bath. Also, he gave us directions and helped us plan our days. It was a five-minute walk to Place Jemaa el-Fna, & two minutes away from the souks. We had a spacious bedroom and private bathroom, all of which were extremely clean. And even though it was 105˚ outside, the building stayed cool! ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ -Mohamed was incredibly accommodating, making us a homemade dinner of Moroccan cuisine, showing us how to make the famous Moroccan mint tea, and teaching us about Moroccan culture and destinations. -The location of the hostel is excellent, just a few minutes walk from the Jemaa el-Fnaa. -The facilities are excellent, with plenty of maps and a rooftop terrace that overlooks the city. -We definitely recommend staying at Douarskoll. ”
- 02 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA