Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Mohammad is the sweetest man, and he really takes personal care of all of his guests. There were three of us girls traveling, and he arranged for a woman to take us to the hammams for a traditional Moroccan bath. Also, he gave us directions and helped us plan our days. It was a five-minute walk to Place Jemaa el-Fna, & two minutes away from the souks. We had a spacious bedroom and private bathroom, all of which were extremely clean. And even though it was 105˚ outside, the building stayed cool! ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ -Mohamed was incredibly accommodating, making us a homemade dinner of Moroccan cuisine, showing us how to make the famous Moroccan mint tea, and teaching us about Moroccan culture and destinations. -The location of the hostel is excellent, just a few minutes walk from the Jemaa el-Fnaa. -The facilities are excellent, with plenty of maps and a rooftop terrace that overlooks the city. -We definitely recommend staying at Douarskoll. ”
- 02 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I can't say enough about the Mohammed, he was willing to walk us places, make breakfast early just for us, and was more than welcoming. Hostel felt safe and had a wonderful rooftop lounge that we used frequently! ”
- 12 May 2013 Holly USA