Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Mohamed, the manager of Douarskoll Guesthouse, was a joy! The moment from our arrival, up until the very last second together, he ensured our stay with him was comfortable, informative, and special. He shared his culture with us, by providing special Moroccan tea, fresh orange/peach juice (which he freshly squeezed himself) after visiting a hammam. Overall, fantastic stay, he truly made our stay worth it, in every aspect. ”
- 08 Sep 2015 Caroline Canada
- “ Mohammad, the owner, is probably the nicest hostel owner I've ever met. He went out of his way on multiple occasions to make sure we were content. He rode his bike out to meet us the first night so that we would have no problem finding the hostel. One day it rained so he made everyone in the hostel moroccan tea to keep us warm. He even made us breakfast in advance because we had to leave early one morning and told us "the only thing we had to do in the morning was eat". Definitely stay here. ”
- 19 Mar 2015 Sean USA
- “ Bodde på dette trivlige stedet i 7 dager. Super beliggenheten er i den gamle medinaen, 5 min å gå til den store markedsplassen. Enkel men god frokost inkludet. Rommet var helt perfekt for to stykker, en god seng, med dusj på rommet. Plassen hadde en fin tak terasse, vi kunne trekke oss tilbake å slappe, lese bok eller ta morgen yogaen. Eieren var veldig åpen, avslappet og behjelpelig med alt man trengte. Hadde ett supert opphold på dette guesthouset. ”
- 17 Mar 2015 Anonymous Norway
- “ My buddy and I went to Marrakech with very little preperation or knowledge of the city. Mohamed could not have been more helpful and gave us great advice on what to do in Marrakech. Mohamed could not have been a better host. The Guesthouse is a 5 minute walk to the main square, has a great rooftop, provided a wonderful breakfast, and made us truly feel at home. I would recommend this to anyone going to Marrakech, Mohamed is a true OG. ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA