Doug's Mountain Getaway
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The coolest hostel I've ever stayed at! The place felt like home, there were heeps to do and the staff were lovely. I would definetly go there again! ”
- 06 Nov 2015 Anni Finland
- “ If you're okay with a strange drunk man walking into the hostel while you and the rest of the guests are hanging out--you'd like this place. I didn't mind but heard it happened often as they leave the door unlocked. He was harmless but did make for some unexpected excitement. Everything else--the sauna, location, the view, coziness of the place, activities--these made this a hostel worth living in! Nobody wanted to leave it was that great. Staff was hit or miss but hostel was priceless. ”
- 05 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ the general atmosphere of the place was great. some parts felt un-secure due to a lack of locks on our bedroom door or front door. Using the communal kitchen was great and gave a great opportunity to socialize with the other people staying there at the time. The staff was really helpful in figuring out where we wanted to go and what to do. Although I sometimes felt it was un-secure like i said, the neighborhood was lovely so it wasn't an issue. Grocery store was extremely close by. ”
- 06 May 2014 Anonymous USA