Doug's Mountain Getaway
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is the hostel that all other hostels want to be when they grow up, or when they grow young again. An ideal getaway hostel to enjoy some of the activities you can do year round in the greater Innsbruck area, along with a ton of things you can do under Doug's roof on rainy days (fuzzball, ping pong, hot tub, board game, movies, video games, darts, etc...). Also a great and relaxed social atmosphere. Highly recommended. ”
- 04 Apr 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Doug's Mountain Getaway made Innsbruck our favourite pitstop on a 2012 interrailing adventure. Definitely going back someday! ”
- 10 Jun 2012 Claire
- “ This hostel is located in Fulpmes, a small village located near Innsbruck (30 min by bus), HOWEVER the ride is a terrific scenic route between vales and mountains an isn't much of a bother at all. Besides, there is much to do around Fulpmes in the mountains : skiing, snowboarding, snow-shoeing, rock and ice climbing, para-gliding, etc. ”
- 06 Jun 2012 Anonymous Canada