Doug's Mountain Getaway
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the general atmosphere of the place was great. some parts felt un-secure due to a lack of locks on our bedroom door or front door. Using the communal kitchen was great and gave a great opportunity to socialize with the other people staying there at the time. The staff was really helpful in figuring out where we wanted to go and what to do. Although I sometimes felt it was un-secure like i said, the neighborhood was lovely so it wasn't an issue. Grocery store was extremely close by. ”
- 06 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This is the hostel that all other hostels want to be when they grow up, or when they grow young again. An ideal getaway hostel to enjoy some of the activities you can do year round in the greater Innsbruck area, along with a ton of things you can do under Doug's roof on rainy days (fuzzball, ping pong, hot tub, board game, movies, video games, darts, etc...). Also a great and relaxed social atmosphere. Highly recommended. ”
- 04 Apr 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Doug's Mountain Getaway made Innsbruck our favourite pitstop on a 2012 interrailing adventure. Definitely going back someday! ”
- 10 Jun 2012 Claire