Dover Castle Hostel and Bar
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The free breakfast is only toast and cereal, but it works. There are too few outlets (less than one per bunk from what I saw), so definitely bring a portable charger. The beds were warm though! Expect to have an active bar underneath you, particularly Friday and Saturday nights - but the bar was a cool place to hang out at until we wanted to head to bed. 2 toilets and 1 shower per floor (not counting the complete lack of them on the 1st floor) was a bit of a pain to deal with though. ”
- 03 Mar 2017 Heather USA
- “ Rooms were small, not enough sockets, heating was way up could not be turned down. Toilets and showers were dirty. Staff did not have change. ”
- 15 Nov 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Dziwny to hostel. Z jednej strony bardzo dobra lokalizacja / kilka kroków od metra, ze 2 minuty drogi od Tesco /. Z drugiej strony hostel ogólnie dosyć zaniedbany. Wymaga porządnego remontu. W pokoju duszno jak diabli. Okna na stałe zamknięte. Pracująca dziewczyna w recepcji bardzo miła, jej czarnoskóry zmiennik raczej już nie. Śniadania darmowe bardzo skromne / chleb, masło, dżem, kawa, herbata, mleko i płatki /. Na dole hostelu jest pub więc można sobie zejść na piwko. ”
- 04 Jun 2016 Krzysztof Poland