DownTown Hostel Lisbon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice staff. Noisy room near to reception. ”
- 30 Sep 2014 Brian Ireland
- “ I like the hotel ~ It's a wonderful experiment . ”
- 19 Jun 2014 JIA China
- “ This hostel is very well located, 100 m to the Rossio subway and 300 m to the train station that goes to Sintra and Restauradores subway. There is a lot a restaurants and supermarkets in from of it. The rooms are cleaned on a daily basis, good WI-FI and good TV channels. The staff is very friendly and help us every time we needed. It's 10 Minutes walking to Bairro Alto or 4-5 minutes using the elevator Gloria. Down Town Hostel Lisbon looks more like a Hotel. I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 04 May 2014 Anonymous Brazil