Downtown Backpackers Hostel Bratislava
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ best hostel i've ever been. Felt like home. Very clean. bathroom for one person (good point) ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Raphaelle France
- “ Bratislava is a small city so everything was walkable. The train station is 10 minutes away and you can be down at the Danube in 15 minutes. I did ask for directions at one point and rather than tell me the way they encouraged me to get a cab. I did walk and it didn't take long at all. The bar downstairs can mean it is quite noisy but the free shot helped with that. I couldn't work out how to lock the door to the room but a wrist band is required to get into the hostel from outside. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
- “ it was nice staying here. staff were good. Christina was so kind. ”
- 29 Jun 2014 HYUN WOO South Korea
- “ Nice hostel, great atmosphere. The City Centre is just nearby. Very good food. Hope to come back. ”
- 07 May 2014 Gijs Netherlands
- “ Decent location, nicely decorated art theme rooms and convenient bar downstairs. Could do with a few more shower rooms for when hostel is busy. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Anonymous Scotland