Downtown Backpackers Hostel Bratislava
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We realized after our stay there, that we ended up in a 12bed-dorm instead of 8-bed, which is what we paid for. Other than that, the check in was smooth, the staff welcoming, and the atmosphere relaxed. We had a little mix up with the lockers in which one of us was given the key for the locker of one of the other tenants in the room. Luckily, everyone was chill and we found a solution, but could have been problematic if something had been stolen or removed from the locker. ”
- 29 Apr 2017 Maywa Switzerland
- “ Great hotel for a small budget, clean beds and bathrooms. You get what you pay for! ”
- 21 Oct 2016 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ Truly a wonderful place to stay. The staff was friendly and welcoming, the rooms tidy and clean, and the kitchen was superb. Wish we could've stayed longer. I would absolutely recommend this place for anyone coming to Sarajevo, whether you travel alone or in a group. ”
- 14 Aug 2016 Anonymous Norway