Downtown Backpackers Hostel Bratislava
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bratislava is a small city so everything was walkable. The train station is 10 minutes away and you can be down at the Danube in 15 minutes. I did ask for directions at one point and rather than tell me the way they encouraged me to get a cab. I did walk and it didn't take long at all. The bar downstairs can mean it is quite noisy but the free shot helped with that. I couldn't work out how to lock the door to the room but a wrist band is required to get into the hostel from outside. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
- “ it was nice staying here. staff were good. Christina was so kind. ”
- 29 Jun 2014 HYUN WOO South Korea
- “ Nice hostel, great atmosphere. The City Centre is just nearby. Very good food. Hope to come back. ”
- 07 May 2014 Gijs Netherlands
- “ Decent location, nicely decorated art theme rooms and convenient bar downstairs. Could do with a few more shower rooms for when hostel is busy. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Anonymous Scotland
- “ Great. Lovely bar in ground floor, awesome staff, all you need. Really nice rooms. Really worth the little money. If your staying in Bratislava: go there! ”
- 11 Sep 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The unique selling point is the location - so central and only a 5min bus ride to the main station. The hostel which I had actually stayed in 7 years before but didn't realise when I booked this time is definitely for the younger set. It has a charm of its own but I found the stairway cluttered with beer barrels and electrical cables. It is not suitable for people with a disability as it is on several levels. The facilities are only just adequate and need refurbishing. ”
- 07 Sep 2013 John England