Downtown Backpackers Hostel Bratislava
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ An excellent location in the middle of the city, close to most everything for tourists. It's an old building, but rooms are large, clean and beds are comfortable. There is a good bar and the restaurant that serves fairly good food at a comparable prices. ”
- 06 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel's location in Bratislava is very good. Within a couple of minutes you're in the old centre and the main train station isn't far either. We had a twin room and the bed was incredibly uncomfortable. I really had back pain the next morning :/ it's nice that there's a bar downstairs where you also get discount when you're staying at the hostel. Their menu sounds delicious and the food we ordered was really good. The staff of the hostel could have been a little friendlier though ”
- 02 Jan 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ You literally walk out of the hostel entrance and the Presidential Palace is in front of you. All other attractions are only 15 minutes away, and a 20 minute walk to the bus station. They have a connected small restaurant, food is good and decent price. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA