Downtown Backpackers Hostel Bratislava
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff, location and amenities (even if a little bug situation meant we had to move rooms one night -- it was taken care of efficiently by the staff, and they were accommodating in trying to make sure we were comfortable in different rooms!). The only thing is that it was a bit quiet, and as a solo traveler hoping to meet new people, I found the atmosphere a little isolating. More effort could be made to get people talking to each other! ”
- 26 Dec 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was nice. It is at walking distance from the centre. It is clean with lockers and linen included. The only thing is that my friend and I (19-20 year old girls) felt that there were quite a lot of older men. ”
- 30 Jun 2017 Anonymous Spain
- “ We realized after our stay there, that we ended up in a 12bed-dorm instead of 8-bed, which is what we paid for. Other than that, the check in was smooth, the staff welcoming, and the atmosphere relaxed. We had a little mix up with the lockers in which one of us was given the key for the locker of one of the other tenants in the room. Luckily, everyone was chill and we found a solution, but could have been problematic if something had been stolen or removed from the locker. ”
- 29 Apr 2017 Maywa Switzerland