Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a new place just in the heart of Mexico City. Actually, the hostel is part of a hotel, in the same building. All the facilities are pretty new, though the building in which the hostel is located is historical. I think that's the best place you can stay downtown Mexico City for this value. Also, very close to the subway station, taxis, buses and the most important histprical sites in the city. ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Really loved this hostel and will definitely stay here again! The only problem was the internet which was down the whole time I was there....Except for that it is an excellent hostel. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 James Canada
- “ El hostal es muy nuevo, está ubicado a tan sólo dos cuadras de la estación de metro. Es muy limpio y cómodo. Su personal es muy amable. Es un sitio muy lindo para quedarse. ”
- 10 Jan 2013 Maria Pilar Argentina