Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was very trendy in it's decor, and my first impression was good, however this isn't a backpacker style hostel. I have been traveling for 6 months throughout Central America and Mexico, and this was the first time I couldn't stay in a hostel as long as I had planned. I'm pretty easy-going, but the atmosphere there wasn't fun or outgoing. People were friendly enough, but in two days I literally didn't have one converstion with another guest, another first. Super strange vibe. ”
- 11 Mar 2015 Trina USA
- “ Nice hostel, Hood location, breakfast could have benen better, bar could have been open longer, staff really nice and helpfull ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Jenny Sweden
- “ The location couldn't be better. It has a really hip atmosphere, the dorm rooms are big. The staff members speak English well. That being said............this place is loud. If you want to sleep you need to do it from 3am to any time in the afternoon because there is so much noise from the bar downstairs. Also, there were children....................CHILDREN.............sleeping in my dorm room. I thought that a person has to be over the age of 21 to stay at a hostel? ”
- 02 Nov 2014 Bryan USA
- “ Great location, but no real security presence to prevent people entering that shouldn't be there. Bar in the hostel was never open the 5 days I was there, breakfast was simply slices of bread, and a tiny common area. Wifi was slow and signal strength horrible. Location was great, but a hotel would've been worthwhile for a little more money. ”
- 22 May 2014 Anonymous USA