Downtown Forest Hostel & Camping
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I would definitely recommend this hostel to every person who travel to Vilnius. ”
- 29 Jan 2017 Andrea Czech Republic
- “ Great hostel in a quiet place of Vilnius. I recommend it! ”
- 30 Sep 2016 Anonymous Kosovo
- “ Beautiful hostel, it's like being in an American college! Very good vibes! The center is near (10 min walk), so also the location is good! ”
- 30 Aug 2016 Michele Italy
- “ One of the hostels with the best facilites I have seen so far. Great area for camping, drinking/resting or having a bbq outside. Good location, pretty close to the city center. Average staff (they could be a bit more friendly or helpful). If you travel to Vilnius is definitely a great affordable option. ”
- 19 Aug 2016 Victor Spain
- “ the Bus-plan at the reception is wrong. This made us nearly missing our Train. ”
- 07 Aug 2016 Grete Germany
- “ Very glad to have chosen this hostel as the place during my visit to Vilnius. Very close to the center of the town yet it seems separated from it. Like the name suggests, the feeling is more like being close to forest than to city. A very pleasant atmosphere and special thanks to staff for keeping it clean and cosy. ”
- 05 Aug 2016 Olegs Latvia