Downtown Forest Hostel & Camping
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very glad to have chosen this hostel as the place during my visit to Vilnius. Very close to the center of the town yet it seems separated from it. Like the name suggests, the feeling is more like being close to forest than to city. A very pleasant atmosphere and special thanks to staff for keeping it clean and cosy. ”
- 05 Aug 2016 Olegs Latvia
- “ The location is a bit far from the center of the old town, but its very nice and neat. great staff, would go back there again. ”
- 17 May 2016 Omri Israel
- “ If you go by GPS, you can stuck on a hill just above (20m down) the hostel. There are fence and you have to walk down around about a kilometer. Nice book crossing site! ”
- 19 Dec 2015 Anonymous Belarus
- “ There's an outdoor chill out space with hammock that is amazing. ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ The employees were nice an and always tried to help us in case of a question or a problem. The room were clean, like the bathrooms were . ”
- 10 Sep 2015 lea Germany