Downtown Forest Hostel & Camping
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Beautiful hostel, it's like being in an American college! Very good vibes! The center is near (10 min walk), so also the location is good! ”
- 30 Aug 2016 Michele Italy
- “ One of the hostels with the best facilites I have seen so far. Great area for camping, drinking/resting or having a bbq outside. Good location, pretty close to the city center. Average staff (they could be a bit more friendly or helpful). If you travel to Vilnius is definitely a great affordable option. ”
- 19 Aug 2016 Victor Spain
- “ Very glad to have chosen this hostel as the place during my visit to Vilnius. Very close to the center of the town yet it seems separated from it. Like the name suggests, the feeling is more like being close to forest than to city. A very pleasant atmosphere and special thanks to staff for keeping it clean and cosy. ”
- 05 Aug 2016 Olegs Latvia
- “ The location is a bit far from the center of the old town, but its very nice and neat. great staff, would go back there again. ”
- 17 May 2016 Omri Israel
- “ If you go by GPS, you can stuck on a hill just above (20m down) the hostel. There are fence and you have to walk down around about a kilometer. Nice book crossing site! ”
- 19 Dec 2015 Anonymous Belarus