Downtown Forest Hostel & Camping
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rooms are great and location even better. The atmosphere was unique. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Downtown Forest Hostel is a great place near the old city center, surrounded by vegetation which creates a very magical atmosphere! The place is very clean, stuff is great, there is a big terrace to drink a beer, there hamacs. Best value for money! ”
- 24 May 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Thank You for making our stay so pleasant, friendly and clean :) It's one of the best hostels I've stayed in!) ”
- 26 Apr 2014 Kate Belarus
- “ It was a nice hostel with good security. Hard to find in the dark due to lack of street signs. ”
- 26 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The 3 showers are separated by curtain only and no space/hook even for towel. Room and bed is good. It is a bit far from main attractions but still in walking distance. ”
- 21 Nov 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very nice place, quiet and good location! I had a small problem finding the place first time in the dark. If You add strongboxes to the rooms, the quests would be able to keep some things there while out of the house. I had an idea that for quests who find some problem but do not want go and tell about it, every room and place should have a help-button so that if the guest finds something out of order or messy, the guest can just press the button and the staff will go there later and fix it. ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Anonymous Estonia