Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They wouldn't answer the door (in the afternoon) and when I called them the woman seemed to have no record of my booking and kept asking stupid questions like where was I, which hostel did I want etc. when I'd just been ringing the doorbell and was standing underneath their sign. I said my credit might run out as I was calling from a foreign phone and as she asked stupid questions for so long it did and she didn't ring me back. I went somewhere else. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Anonymous British Indian Ocean Territory
- “ my single private room was instead offered a bed in the 8 bed dorm, but I was lucky with a fun company :) ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Anonymous Latvia
- “ Positive: Very cheap and a good central location. Negative: The hostel had given away the room originally booked for us. There was no member of staff to meet us when we arrived (we had to call & wait 30 mins for them to arrive); the staff did not speak good English and seemed in a rush to leave. We had no key to the external building door, meaning we relied on other people letting us in (if they were in). I was there for 4 days and only saw a member of staff twice; did not feel very secure. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Thomas England
- “ Good hostel for its money ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia