Downtown Paraiso Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There is no wifi in the 4-bed dorm but 8-bed dorm. Rooms are small, even though the room is NOT full, still not enough space to put everyone's backpack. If the rooms is full, you can imagine then...Also, always not enough plus in rooms; 4 plus in 8 bed dorm, 2 plus in 4 bed dorm. NO air condition in all rooms, only in common area but NOT always has air condition. Lockers in all rooms. Excellent location. ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I only stayed for one night but I enjoyed the location of the hostel and friendliness of the hostel staff! It was very clean and very comfortable. They were really nice to keep my luggage for me after checkout so that I could do a little more sightseeing before I left Barcelona! Totally recommend this place. ”
- 12 Jun 2013 May Egypt
- “ We really enjoyed our holidays in Barcelona and one big point of the greatness was doubtless the hostal. Very friendly, pretty, nice equiped (kitchen, terrace, pcs...) and in a pretty good location! Thanks! ”
- 17 Apr 2013 Mona + Roman
- “ Everything super! :) ”
- 14 Feb 2013 Kamila Poland
- “ I know the walls in Europe tend to be on the thin side, but the walls at this hostel could have been made of paper. The noise was unbearable. The staff was friendly and the facilities ample, although the WIFI was only available in the common areas. ”
- 19 Dec 2012 Julienne USA