Downtown Siem Reap Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It didnt have much of a vibe other than around the pool depending on the day and who was around no air con in rooms - have to pay. this is a big turn off as paying makes it as expensive as a hotel. the rooms are average the staff are ok. owner is really nice and helpful ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ This place has a pool and a poolside bar!! Something I've never seen at a hostel. The beds are very wide although they are creaky. Siem Reap is quite small and you can walk everywhere wherever you're staying, so although this is "downtown" you're not really at a loss. ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Nice place, but the lock in our double room was broken, so we might as well have booked the dorm. They tried to fil it, but werent able to, and we didnt get a discount. But good atmosphere, nice pool and beds. ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Kristin Brobakken Norway
- “ A good hostel with a good vibe. It was all I could take to sit by the pool and watch how he treats his wife and staff. Not a coincidence that I was there twice, 2 months apart, and almost all the staff had changed. ”
- 11 Mar 2013 Terry Canada