Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hi, I staid there for 4 nights. The staff was really helpful and kind. However I started to have strange skin rashes after the second night. Going to the doctor in my country of residence, she told me I had caught scabies, very very likely by sleeping in dirty sheets. Having lived for 3 years in Africa, I had to go to Toronto to get this? Guys, you are great but do something about the bedding. It's unacceptable! ”
- 04 Nov 2013 Luise Germany
- “ It was a little confusing at first as it wasn't called Downtowner Inn but Kings in and seemed to belong to a chain of hotels. Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was nice, although you couldn't really open a window and the air conditioner was very loud. Walking to the Eaton Centre took about 10 minutes and we could walk everywhere. Breakfast was okay but no frills and a lot of plastic cups and plates (and the exact same every day). ”
- 01 Jul 2013 Rebecca
- “ This hostel is in the process of being converted into a hotel. The rooms are all private so the cost is more than a standard hostel. The rates are much closer to standard hotel rates. The free breakfast is different in that you can make your own waffles. There is free tea and coffee from a machine. The coffee isn't great but it is ok. The rooms features were nice but a bit odd. The telephone was on the floor on the room I stayed in. There was a large screen tv in the room with cable. ”
- 25 May 2013 Anonymous Canada