Dragon Hostel Hong Kong
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fairly speaking, it was clean and safe. Only the noisy from the traffic and street. The price is great and nice staff always with smiles. ”
- 04 Nov 2017 Anonymous China
- “ One of the best price-value place in Hong Kong. Stay away from the Chunking Mansions and stay here instead! ”
- 10 Aug 2017 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ They should mention on their website that they don't accept credit card payments. In many countries, it is assumed credit cards are accepted unless stated otherwise. ”
- 15 Apr 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I am very grateful to the staff for helping me out in my situation without hesitation! ”
- 27 Jan 2017 Karel Czech Republic
- “ It was a great area , busy v near to market and shops . Prrfect for shopping , market etc. Eating are available everywhere 2 to 5 minutes away . ”
- 05 Jan 2017 Anonymous British Virgin Islands