Dragon King Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel in terms of friendliness and cleanliness however, I am not too sure if it is the best option for budget travellers. After the first night, I upgraded to a private room which as expensive as a 3 star hotel in the city but with inferior quality. The good part however, is the staff. Very friendly and the chef at the hostel's kitchen is just fab! ”
- 17 Jul 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Pros: Good hostel with a great bar, lovely helpful staff. Cons: could do with being cleaned a little better, dust in the corners and under the bed. One toilet/shower for a dorm of 6 can get a bit annoying at times, maybe sectioning off the HUGE bathroom into toilet and shower would be an idea. I was expecting a bit more for the price but the location isn't bad with a supermarket, metro and eateries nearby and Beijing is not cheap compared to the rest of China. ”
- 17 Apr 2016 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Overall solid good. Nothing excellent, but pleasant experience without any trouble. I would really recommend changing the bar/cafe layout. I rarely saw people spending a lot of time there, but I did see a lot of advertisements around trying to get people to spend time there. I think what is really needed is for there to be COMFORTABLE seating there, so that people feel they can bring there computer and sit, chat, catch up on e-mails, etc. Right now the stools/tables are not comfortable at all. ”
- 28 Oct 2015 Rebecca USA
- “ An ok stay at the dragon King.... The rooms were pretty good and the curtains on beds were a bonus. Don't plan on doing laundry here though as they charge an absurd amount when compared to other hostels throughout China. The staff were all really helpful minus one girl and the tour to the great wall was organized well. An ok hostel for sure, just don't expect anything special... Oo, also the bar policy should change to at least allow people to eat food in there without having to buy the hostels' ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Anonymous Canada