Dragon King Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel in terms of friendliness and cleanliness however, I am not too sure if it is the best option for budget travellers. After the first night, I upgraded to a private room which as expensive as a 3 star hotel in the city but with inferior quality. The good part however, is the staff. Very friendly and the chef at the hostel's kitchen is just fab! ”
- 17 Jul 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Pros: Good hostel with a great bar, lovely helpful staff. Cons: could do with being cleaned a little better, dust in the corners and under the bed. One toilet/shower for a dorm of 6 can get a bit annoying at times, maybe sectioning off the HUGE bathroom into toilet and shower would be an idea. I was expecting a bit more for the price but the location isn't bad with a supermarket, metro and eateries nearby and Beijing is not cheap compared to the rest of China. ”
- 17 Apr 2016 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Overall solid good. Nothing excellent, but pleasant experience without any trouble. I would really recommend changing the bar/cafe layout. I rarely saw people spending a lot of time there, but I did see a lot of advertisements around trying to get people to spend time there. I think what is really needed is for there to be COMFORTABLE seating there, so that people feel they can bring there computer and sit, chat, catch up on e-mails, etc. Right now the stools/tables are not comfortable at all. ”
- 28 Oct 2015 Rebecca USA