Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect location in the city centre. The private double bedroom has no window is very small and incredibly noisy ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Maria Netherlands
- “ Kitchen has only microwave and pot. We can't cook. But location is very good, it takes 15 min from station, 5 min to central by walk ”
- 29 May 2014 daisuke Japan
- “ I booked a single room, but the unfriendly owner told me that I had a problem because the hostel has no single room at all, he tried to put me in a dormitory for the same price or a double for extra euro's. The double in stayed in was a room next to the common room without light, only the light in the common room was available in my room and it was extremely noisy. The toilet and bathroom where very dirty.Give this place a miss, the owner is cheating and trying to get extra money out of you! ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Dragon,the owner of the hostel, is very kind and friendly person.But the lack of washbasin in kitchen make difficult to cook something. Except that everthing is fine.I recommend everyone to stay there.It is in the heart of the city. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 tuğba Turkey