Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I liked very much staying here. It has a really good location and it was possible to walk around to nice places. The biggest flaw was that they only have 1 female bathroom and I restroom, so sometimes I had to way to take a bath or use the toilet. ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Great location near Parque Kennedy and Larcomar, within easy walking distance to the Metropolitano. Great price. Very clean rooms and bathroom, despite the bathroom being shared. Breakfast of rolls, jam, tea, coffee and juice was tasty. Staff very helpful in calling a cab for us last minute to get to the bus station (though I'd recommend giving them advance notice). Also helped with telling us where things were in the city. Airport pick-up was great as well. No complaints here. ”
- 17 Nov 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ Por el precio está bien, pero deja mucho que desear. ”
- 24 Feb 2012 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I really enjoyed staying here! The staff are really friendly and helpful, and the hostel itself is clean and secure in a good location in Miraflores. How a hostel should be! ”
- 22 Sep 2011 Anonymous