Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A very friendly staff and fine location! Unfortunately there isn't much place to hang out. There is a rooftop, which isn't that nice in winter time. And breakfirst was not the best. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Louise Overgaard Denmark
- “ This is a nice hostel for people wanting a more relaxed visit. Pros are the friendly, helpful staff, clean facilities and location near the Miraflores oval. Cons include the staffing shortage that resulted in events like the barbecue being cancelled every day and minimal hot water (it's there, but it's just a trickle). ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good location about 10 min from the Larcomar mall, where I felt safe withdrawing money, and also 10 min from Kennedy Park. Eating options are plenty, and there is also a supermarket just off Kennedy Park. Admittedly full of tourists and a little far from the historic centre, but convenient and I loved being able to walk around by myself on the cliffs. (Never went to Barranco, so can't compare.) The hostel itself has a nice roof terrace, bright rooms, and functional internet. Kitchen is puny. ”
- 08 Dec 2013 Anonymous Singapore