Dream Cube Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is my first time ever staying in a hostel, so I don't have much to compare to, but overall I can say this was a very pleasant experience! ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I think they got the idea from caged animals that travel . It definitely should not be allowed to have 8 people in what it is enough space for 1 only. It is so claustrophobic ! . Plus they have this horrible system where you have to press a button in order to have water in the shower. ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Luz Australia
- “ Door access locks need to be fixed. I felt the hostel was very clean but the rooms still smelled like feet. Perhaps a scented cleanser would work best, or spraying the mattresses with something like Febreeze? Overall a good experience. Thanks! ”
- 31 May 2015 Eric USA
- “ I have been staying in hostels for the past 5 months and this one has honestly been the best! The little booths the beds are in are lovely and private with your own light and power point, the curtain means the lights from the room or other people don't disturb you, the lockers were big enough to fit my giant bag, the place was spotless, aircon was fantastic, the bathrooms were some of the cleanest I've been in, the location was great, and the staff we by far the best! ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Anonymous Australia