Dream Story Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I booked private double for myself and my daughter. Having arrived, I was informed that I cannot stay as they do not accept ... children (!). There was no a word on that restriction in the relevant hostel description. The receptionist was astonished, why I hadn't asked, if children would be allowed!!! We left and found another place, where kids were allowed. At the end of the day, hostels.com charged me with 15USD on my credit card. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ Jenny, Valerie and Maryna, you are awesome! Thank you very much for the nice stay and the Ukranian vodka shots ;) ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Fabio Brazil
- “ I do not remember our hosts name (Valerie?) but she was most excellent host. I would like to have her to keep in touch with via e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Brant Canada
- “ Loved the location, setup, and of course the girls! ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Grant USA
- “ What I really enjoyed in Dream Party hostel is the great holiday atmosphere! Though the hostel was not full at the time of my stay the staff tried their best to organize interesting evening parties. By the way, the interior is awesome! ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Anonymous Lebanon