Dreamcatcher Hostel Ltd
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Probably the nicest kitchen and common area I've ever seen in a hostel, very warm and inviting, like visiting wealthy long lost relatives or something. I just wish guests had 24/7 access to them instead of being locked out eleven hours/day. Location isn't the most convenient to the bus station but the complimentary shuttle to/from it is amazing! Next door to groceries, breakfast, and 'the strip'. Having a ski valet in a hostel is also well above and beyond. ”
- 03 Feb 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very friendly, really organized, and super clean! One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. ”
- 09 Dec 2012 Matthew Canada
- “ This is an awesome hostel, it would be hard to find any better! Abbey, Gerald and Dan were all really helpful we would definately recommend staying here!! Love the dogs too :) ”
- 28 May 2012 Freya