Dreamtime Travellers Rest
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ quiet and comfortable hostel. the city was within walking distance to some extent, but the cairns shopping mall was just next door. every night there was something activities such as movie night, what was free ”
- 11 Nov 2013 Anna-Leena Finland
- “ Awesome events on regular basis (e.g. movies, pizza, ...) ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel was perfect for our weekend getaway - just far enough removed from the city center so that it's quiet and peaceful at night, but close enough such that going to parties at night was no issue at all. It's a great facility and the staff are absolutely amazing! ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Eeshan USA
- “ Great hostel with staff always willing to help and with a lot of knowledge about the attractions and sites. The rooms are very nice and clean, the only thing is that they didn´t have any lockers in the rooms, but they still provided a security box at reception. ”
- 11 Jun 2013 Jaime Mexico
- “ Most comfortable bed I slept in. Nice clean hostel, friendly and helpful staff. I would stay here again. ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA