Drifter Jack's Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was excellent except for the parking situation. There are only 7 spaces I believe, so get there early. ”
- 03 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
“ Had a fantastic three night-stay at Drifter Jack's! The best thing about it (besides the vibrant decor and great location) was definitely the staff, who always did their best to make us feel welcome and at home. I really want to thank them for being so kind, and I hope that anyone who stays there gets to know them as well as we did, even in such a short amount of time! ”
Ah shux! Thanks for the great review. It's guests like ya'll that make us love our job and help make this hostel one of the best in the US for meeting and making lifelong friends. Come back soon, yahear!!
- 19 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Great place to stay! Clean and staff are extremely friendly! Would definitively stay here when I make it back to Austin! ”
- 11 Apr 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great staff, very kind and accommodating. Location was great, situated across from campus with plenty of shops and eateries near by. ”
- 26 Feb 2016 Christopher USA