Drifter Jack's Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a great Hostel. It was clean and an easy place to meet people. At night we went to 9th street and partied. What else could you want. ”
- 17 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff were very nice and cool. I enjoyed the Hostel....It was a good spot for traveling and sightseeing, very close to everything. ”
- 02 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Drifter's Jack's is perfectly located just off the University of Texas campus. Not hard to find. Just look for the Thai Noodle Restaurant on Hume and go around to the left to find the stairs up to the hostel. The rooms and beds aren't bad; only problem is that as many as 12 people share a single bathroom between rooms. Breakfast is fruit, PBJ, and various teas and coffee. ”
- 29 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA