Drifter Jack's Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a great Hostel. It was clean and an easy place to meet people. At night we went to 9th street and partied. What else could you want. ”
- 17 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff were very nice and cool. I enjoyed the Hostel....It was a good spot for traveling and sightseeing, very close to everything. ”
- 02 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Drifter's Jack's is perfectly located just off the University of Texas campus. Not hard to find. Just look for the Thai Noodle Restaurant on Hume and go around to the left to find the stairs up to the hostel. The rooms and beds aren't bad; only problem is that as many as 12 people share a single bathroom between rooms. Breakfast is fruit, PBJ, and various teas and coffee. ”
- 29 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff was great! ”
- 14 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ A small hostel-they checked us in early.location is good and easy to get into town,lots of food nearby! no one locks doors and they let anyone into any room to use your bathroom,so nowhere to assume you have privacy for two mins! Comfy bed,slept well.breakfast was decent,good fruit.Lounge had space to hangout and store bags after check-out,but I heavily disagree with the crappy fishtanks they had going on- mean and unecessary. ”
- 09 Apr 2014 Anonymous England
- “ The guys managing the hostel were very helpful and informative. It is a very convenient bus ride to the heart of Austin ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Anonymous Australia