Dublin International (YHA)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good place if you're simply looking for a place to sleep. WiFi is choppy. Dorms are pretty packed together. Nice distance from center of Dublin if you're looking for quiet. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast included! Simple, cereal and toast, but bottomless. Showers are cramped and you have to hold the button down for the water to run, but always hot/warm. Super cheap on weekends. ”
- 07 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ 唯一不满意的地方是这个街区的治安环境太吓人了 在快到hostel的附近手机被人从手里劫走 幸运的是劫匪没有成功拿走 但依然是一个很不好的记忆 hostel的环境与价格相匹 自动售卖机除了故障 这是小问题 安全方面比较好 进每扇门都需要刷房卡 但是由于地理位置 今后不会再考虑 ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Good breakfast provided free of charge, good wifi and clean facilities. Only issue was in the larger dorms there was a lack of powerpoints so for charging I had to go into the common rooms. ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Jason Australia
- “ Although the hostel is not in the center it is a 20 minute walk to the center. The hostel has great facilities. There are plenty of showers and toilets. Breakfast was average but hey breakfast included is great anyways. Great place to meet people. Many places to lounge around. ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Decent hostel for the money. Very good security but nothing extraordinary at all. Very few outlets in the dorms, the staff wasn't very friendly or welcoming, the showers were a little bit of a pain because you have to keep pressing the button to keep water coming out, and there's no way to control the temperature. The bathrooms were definitely not kept up or clean. The bathroom on the 2nd floor near the dorm was out of hand towels, the floors were filthy, and the whole room smelled horrible. ”
- 25 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ For 10 euros per night you can't expect any more. It was ok, its not the best one but for a couple of days its grand. Only one plug per room but you can share it xD ”
- 24 Jan 2014 Belen Spain