Dublin International (YHA)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I felt that the staff lacked warmth, and showed very little enthusiasm. They need to smile mor when dealing with visitors to this wonderful country. ”
- 07 Nov 2018 James Australia
- “ Perfect little walk towards downtown Dublin without being so close to the noise! Great staff who were always at the desk and gave great advice. Parking on premise was also a big plus! ”
- 13 Aug 2018 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very friendly staff, free breakfast which is a great addition and very affordable rates ”
- 13 Jul 2018 Anonymous Ireland
- “ The hostel has a free car park which was a huge bonus for us! ”
- 02 Feb 2018 Anonymous Canada
- “ Of course you do not expect much for such a good price in such a good location but the rooms were really extremely small (There was nearly no place to walk in it next to the bed) and the door had some big gaps in it. I heard people the entire night walking around and talking pretty loud. But again, the place of the hostel and price is pretty good. ”
- 17 Jan 2018 Claudio Switzerland
- “ Biggest hostel I been to. The staff are nice and friendly. They serve free breakfast in the morning which was a nice gesture. Location is okay, about 10-15 walk to center. The bathrooms could have been cleaner...but overall a good value for money in Dublin. ”
- 11 Jan 2018 Anonymous Canada