Dublin International (YHA)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Situated in a less than nice neighbourhood, but that the least of your worries. This hostel is in a severe need of a refresh. Apart from the catering staff the staff were less than welcoming/friendly. Also they seemed to enjoy listening to loud intimidating gangster music at 3.30am. The bathrooms stunk to high heaven and were extremely dirty. Maybe around 15-20 years old? The only benefits to this place was that it’s cheap and they booked me a shuttle to the airport ”
- 09 Oct 2017 Anonymous England
- “ Beautiful place in an old church. 15 mn walk to the twon center. Nice breakfast. ”
- 18 Aug 2017 Anonymous France
- “ This was my last visit to this terrible place , its the cheapest bed at the weekend but that no longer matters. The problem is you always had a few decent staff members and a few abusive ones who belong in jail, the little skinny latin volunteer who terrorised me at 10.30 because i woke up late trying to act tough but was too afraid to say his name ,please purge your staff of these people and the terrible wifi and overall institutional mood/many other problems , sorry but enough thank you. ”
- 09 Jun 2017 Anonymous Canada
“ Very friendly and helpful stuff. ”
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. We are happy that you enjoyed your time here with us. We hope that should you return to Dublin that we can look after you again. Take care, Safe and Happy travels to you, Misty Dublin International Hostel
- 03 Jun 2017 Anonymous Austria