Dublin International (YHA)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel has a free car park which was a huge bonus for us! ”
- 02 Feb 2018 Anonymous Canada
- “ Of course you do not expect much for such a good price in such a good location but the rooms were really extremely small (There was nearly no place to walk in it next to the bed) and the door had some big gaps in it. I heard people the entire night walking around and talking pretty loud. But again, the place of the hostel and price is pretty good. ”
- 17 Jan 2018 Claudio Switzerland
- “ Biggest hostel I been to. The staff are nice and friendly. They serve free breakfast in the morning which was a nice gesture. Location is okay, about 10-15 walk to center. The bathrooms could have been cleaner...but overall a good value for money in Dublin. ”
- 11 Jan 2018 Anonymous Canada
- “ Situated in a less than nice neighbourhood, but that the least of your worries. This hostel is in a severe need of a refresh. Apart from the catering staff the staff were less than welcoming/friendly. Also they seemed to enjoy listening to loud intimidating gangster music at 3.30am. The bathrooms stunk to high heaven and were extremely dirty. Maybe around 15-20 years old? The only benefits to this place was that it’s cheap and they booked me a shuttle to the airport ”
- 09 Oct 2017 Anonymous England
- “ Beautiful place in an old church. 15 mn walk to the twon center. Nice breakfast. ”
- 18 Aug 2017 Anonymous France