Dublin hostel & bar
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I booked for a 10 beds room and i was in a 2 x 9 beds dorm. The room is direct to the main corridor with no key and always opened. The sheets look dirty and i was bitten by bed bugs The shower is in a kind of lumber room and you have to cross the common room to go there. Toilets were OK. The breakfast is poor. There was rather no atmosphere in this place. ”
- 25 Jan 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Big Kitchen and a Bar. It's clean and pleasant. There isn't much of an atmosphere of community and the breakfast is a little skimpy. ”
- 07 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ rather anonymous I hardly remember the place. ”
- 23 Jul 2012 Ingemar