Dubrovnik Backpackers Club
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 20 min bus ride to old town and bus took up to 40 mins when I was there - so an hour in total. Family/ owners are lovely and very helpful. Wifi is irregular. Rooms cramped, bathroom could be cleaner. ”
- 23 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was wonderful! I felt so welcomed right away, the owners are so friendly and helpful :) ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Nice family and staff, really good breakfast :) ”
- 10 Jun 2015 ALEJANDRO Spain
- “ I had a great time at Dubrovnik Backpackers Club! The family staff are extremely warm, welcoming and helpful. Although outside of the Old City, the location was great because it was away from all the hustle and bustle of the city. There is a bus stop very near that will take you to and from Old City and the hostel itself is a ten minute walk from the beach and restaurants. Overall, a great experience and met many cool people staying here, definitely recommended! ”
- 31 May 2015 Cedric USA