Dubrovnik Backpackers Club
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Easy to get in touch with others in the small common areas, or in the kitchen eating breakfast in the morning. Nice quiet neigbourhood, a short bus ride from the city center. Would stay there again. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ Very lovely place to stay, the staff was excellent, the atmosphere too. A little bit far to the centre but it has a good bus connection. I would recommend it to all backpackers. ”
- 17 Sep 2012 Sylwia
- “ The staff were extremely nice, the place was well equipped and everything a backpacking traveler could hope for. Also, the atmosphere encouraged people to spend time together in the common areas, which made the whole experience unforgettable. Highly recommend! ”
- 23 Jul 2012 Lauri Finland
- “ The staff were very good - I was picked up at the bus station, and Josef took time to explain sights etc. Nice family. Good location, free internet with PCs and WiFi, kitchen, common area, and a nice vibe. The bathrooms were clean the only part that seemed strange to me is that there were no locks! The kitchen wasnt clean when I wanted to use it one morning, but it was clean later the evening, which leads me to assume that some guest(s) hadnt bothered to clean up after themselves. ”
- 19 Nov 2011 Damu