Dubrovnik Backpackers Club
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Family run hostel made the vibe extra special, everyone was so welcoming and it has been the only hostel that i stayed at that felt like home! They love game of thrones so it's perfect if you are a fan and happy to watch old espiodes on the couch at night. The breakfast is heavenly, so many choices and dishes and you are just so full!. Many actitivies and tours to keep you busy so there is never a dull moment as DBC! will be back for sure! ”
- 19 May 2014 Andrea
- “ This place is amazing, the whole family makes you feel so welcome! Milkas french toast was to die for and the two day trips I did with Edi were the highlights of my whole trip. I couldn't more highly recommend this place, I loved it and it made my time in Dubrovnik! ”
- 15 May 2014 Bart Australia
- “ Easy to get in touch with others in the small common areas, or in the kitchen eating breakfast in the morning. Nice quiet neigbourhood, a short bus ride from the city center. Would stay there again. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Norway