Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Duermevela is a very basic hostel with small rooms and various style not-so-modern but cozy furniture. But it is ideal for people who like to hang out with others, take it easy and enjoy the old aqueduct and town center just few hundred meters away. If you want everything to be perfect, choose some other place. But if you enjoy friendly atmosphere and low cost, this is your place. ”
- 15 Sep 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ Excellent in all respects. ”
- 25 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I loved this hostel. I wanted to get away from Madrid for a couple days and came around in time for the festivities of San Frutos. This place was clean, cozy, and very quiet. Definitely one of my favorite hostels. ”
- 24 Oct 2013 Anonymous