Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I think that was the best hostel I've ever stayed in! It was like staying at your friend's home (a home that happens to have a nice view on the aqeduct ;) ). ”
- 29 Jul 2016 Marta Poland
- “ Guillermo was very helpful in explaining how to get around Segovia and how to move on to our next location. Very nice place, clean, comfortable, kind people. ”
- 10 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ You have to admire whole house tire, great facilities in this hotel like hostel, the location is great, you just need to know you get down to a lower street after get off the bus. ”
- 19 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA