Dundee Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location in the centre of town. Only problem with this hostel was that the shower closest to my room was broken for the two days I was there. Saying this, I never had to wait to use one of the other ones. Very helpful staff, in particular the Polish guy (sorry, can't remember your name!). Awesome amount of communal space compared to other hostels. Highly recommend this hostel. ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Michael Australia
- “ I loved my overnight in Dundee, I stayed in the oldest room, a lot of history. I would recommend. ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Elena Russia
- “ Building and beds are old, could be improved ”
- 24 May 2014 Ewerton Brazil
- “ This hostel is very nice. The rooms are all very clean and the staff who work the front desk are lovely. A lot of the staff are people who are working for their stay, so we didn't really communicate as much as we did with those working in the front office. The facilities aren't very easy to navigate; however, as you get used to the place, it gets easier. The kitchen is very nice and accomodating and the hostel is very close to a lot of key places including the train station. A wonderful place. ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This was the best hostel where I have been! ”
- 03 Nov 2013 alessio Italy