Dundee Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Spent two nights here. Great location and value for money. I got a better room than expected (payed for a single room and got a big room with two beds). People were friendly too. Negative points: no elevator; I got a room on the 4th floor and had a really heavy bag. Cleanliness only gets good because the window had hand marks from an obviously wild night the previous people in the room had. Please pay attention to details like this while cleaning. Last but not least, no Wi-Fi in the rooms. ”
- 14 Jan 2016 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Lovely hostel! Super recommended! ”
- 12 Nov 2015 Francesca Italy
- “ Good hostel Clean Cool old building with great quiet spaces for relaxing Smack dab in city center Nice wood bunks Great bus access to saint andrews ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This was a fantastic hostel in a fascinating building. The rooms and facilities were positively luxurious - games room. reading room. lounge, dining room, kitchen. The staff are friendly as is the whole atmosphere of the place. We are both retired and were made to feel very welcome. I can't recommend this hostel highly enough. Only slight downside for us was parking, Car park at waterside end of Castle Rd free 6pm til 8am. ”
- 29 Apr 2015 John England