Dundee Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved my overnight in Dundee, I stayed in the oldest room, a lot of history. I would recommend. ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Elena Russia
- “ Building and beds are old, could be improved ”
- 24 May 2014 Ewerton Brazil
- “ This hostel is very nice. The rooms are all very clean and the staff who work the front desk are lovely. A lot of the staff are people who are working for their stay, so we didn't really communicate as much as we did with those working in the front office. The facilities aren't very easy to navigate; however, as you get used to the place, it gets easier. The kitchen is very nice and accomodating and the hostel is very close to a lot of key places including the train station. A wonderful place. ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This was the best hostel where I have been! ”
- 03 Nov 2013 alessio Italy
- “ Good location and the staff was very helpful and friendly. We booked an entier room and everything was fine. Nothing else to say, it's a big hostel with a lot of people and all the facilities you need. ”
- 11 Sep 2013 Jonathan Canada