Dundee Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely hostel! Super recommended! ”
- 12 Nov 2015 Francesca Italy
- “ Good hostel Clean Cool old building with great quiet spaces for relaxing Smack dab in city center Nice wood bunks Great bus access to saint andrews ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This was a fantastic hostel in a fascinating building. The rooms and facilities were positively luxurious - games room. reading room. lounge, dining room, kitchen. The staff are friendly as is the whole atmosphere of the place. We are both retired and were made to feel very welcome. I can't recommend this hostel highly enough. Only slight downside for us was parking, Car park at waterside end of Castle Rd free 6pm til 8am. ”
- 29 Apr 2015 John England
- “ I can recommend this hostel to everyone. Here people all around the globe come together, of all ages and characters. Very tidy and cosy. There is a reading room for your moment of silence if you like, and the kitchen to share stories. ”
- 10 Jan 2015 Vsevolod Netherlands