Duo Housing DC
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Kitchen and Dinning room is smaller than required. ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Sudeep India
- “ One of the best hostels I've already stayed! Very clean (and I'm Brazilian, we are boring with this aspect!), the staff is spectacular and the atmosphere is great for interaction! I loved this hostel!! ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Renan Brazil
- “ Staff was very helpful and engaged ”
- 04 Feb 2014 Michael USA
- “ Best Hostel Ever. Staffs are extremly kind and helpful. If you are travel alone, You have to choose this hostel. You can hang out with other people. Dont need to worry about it. Staff are helps you can enjoy with other traveller. There is a Free BBQ party every sunday. I thought This hostel is not including breakfast, but they offer decent pan cake every morning(Free). When i stay here, i made a lot of friend and i will keep contact with them. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I arrived in Washington at midnight but it wasnt any problem to check in, the staff was very helpfull and nice and they tried to get to know their customers! THe staff was also great by giving recommends where to go and how to get there. Pancakes in the morning were great! Lockers in the ground level could be more secure and there could be an extra room for luggage to leave in the hostel when you checked out. facilities were cleaned every day! ”
- 26 Jan 2014 Florian Germany