Duo Housing DC
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All was perfect, thanks ”
- 26 Nov 2016 Anastasiia
- “ all very clean but too cold in the night ”
- 11 Nov 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ Best hostel experience I've had so far! Ben & AZ were very friendly and engaging. Definitely a great place to stay if you're looking to meet new people. There are 2 code locks to get into the hostel. 24/7 staff. We did have to take an Uber to most places but if you don't mind walking about a mile or 2 you can get to a lot. The one thing I wish they had was hand towels.. it was kind of weird to have to wipe my hands on my shirt every time I washed them. Would love to stay here again though! ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Stephanie USA
- “ I had a great time there and developed a good rapport with the staff and several travelers. The environment felt very welcoming and I never felt this engaged with people since my undergrad college years. The different Canadians groups I met were especially friendly. There was an intriguing Canadian sister duo, I can't recall their names but many gatherings were spent chatting with them and people from Holland, Austria, Australia, Sweden ... "AZ", the head staff there did a great job engaging us. ”
- 22 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA