Duo Housing DC
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I didn't have any problems staying there. The staff is very friendly so as the owner. Had a lot of fun staying there and hanging out with the owner. ”
- 13 Jul 2016 Anonymous Saudi Arabia
- “ Thank you, Duo Hostel, for making my stay so enjoyable. I especially appreciated the incredibly friendly, funny and helpful staff, immediate response to any of my questions (online and offline) and most importantly - the breakfast! Keep up with your great work please. I'll make sure to recommend you guys to any travelers I'll meet. ”
- 09 Jul 2016 Rebeka
- “ I had an easy, awesome stay at duo hostel in D.C.. I met many interesting, friendly people and enjoyed exchanging stories across the breakfast table. there was a grill out on the fourth of July, very fun. the staff are probably the most easy to talk to people I've ever met. I loved duo hostel!! ”
- 03 Jul 2016 Samuel USA
- “ My only complaint about the place is the showers. Three showers with glass doors. While I was showering, I noticed someone literally standing there watching me. ”
- 27 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice little hostel, with everything you could need. 10/10 would stay again. Find the manager and have a chat - the guy is a legend! ”
- 19 Jun 2016 Jack Australia
- “ Grat hostel with really cool staff! ”
- 16 Jun 2016 Mario