Duo Housing DC
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staffs there are so nice and rooms are pretty clean!! And quiet as well ”
- 17 Feb 2016 suet Hong Kong
- “ The professional staff at Duo Hostel are the best!! - Met guests from all over the world. - D.C. location easy to Metro and sight-seeing. - Fun, food, conversation and then went out with new friends. ”
- 16 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I enjoyed my 2 night stay. I like that the rules to keep the place clean -- taking off your shoes and no eating in the rooms. I walked majority of the time. ”
- 10 Feb 2016 Melissa
- “ Great hostel with friendly staff. Just a couple of blocks from the metro and tons of restaurants. Will definitely be staying here again! ”
- 31 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Keep up the good work ”
- 29 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I was in the basement apartment and it was great! It had everything you needed to fix a quick meal or your own breakfast. I was there during the great snow storm and the staff come over daily to see if I needed anything. During the storm, I enjoyed the free TV programing on a their very nice HD Tv. There is also a toll free phone and great wifi access. The pancake breakfast was great to meet other travelers and learn more about getting to the sights. I plan on using this hostel again. ”
- 19 Jan 2016 Sharon USA