Duo Housing DC
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Could not say a bad thing about this hostel. Honestly one of the nicest places I have stayed. The place just made me feel at home. The staff, the breakfast and the hostel as a whole were brilliant. Would definitely recommend this hostel and would defiantly return ”
- 24 Aug 2015 Matthew Ireland
- “ A party hostel quite a distance from any of the attractions of the city. Good security though and they had a free BBQ for the guests! ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I felt like at home in this hostel. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly and I love that they offer pancakes in the morning. Also, the Sunday barbecue was a great end of my stay in Washington. Thank you ! ”
- 22 Aug 2015 Anonymous Romania
- “ We missed the flight so we only spent 2 hours sleeping there. But the housing staff was very friendly and helpful, who provided us with a map and gave us feasible suggestions to tour around really quick. It was a very good experience. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Xinyan China