Duo Housing DC
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was my first time staying at a hostel, so I was a bit nervous. However, it was such an awesome experience. All of the guests and staff were so friendly, it was way more enjoyable than staying in a hotel. I felt safe, and I felt as if the place was very clean. They offered free pancakes every morning, which is so above and beyond based on the price I was paying. I would definitely stay again, and will recommend Duo Housing for sure. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Amanda USA
- “ Quality of stay is dependant on assigned room. Was unlucky in being assigned a bunk on the third floor of the secondary house. Which meant getting a WiFi signal to send messages home entailed sitting on the stairs of the second floor or descend all three flights of stairs. The third floor also had a blackout and when I asked staff for help the guy finished my sentence so it must be common. Hostel was very clean and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, excellent location, helpful staff, great atmosphere ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Oliver Australia
- “ Amazing stay you guys couldnt have been any better!! ”
- 01 Jul 2015 georgia Australia
- “ Everything was great, the neighborhood can be a bit dicey at night otherwise I would recommend it for the value, staff, and the lobby lounge is great, cable dvds, internet, free WiFi. A+. ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Colin USA