Durty Nellys Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is perfect, near to the city centre and the train station and in a nice area, close also to the red light district. I was annoyed by that they didnt let me bring a friend over to my room for a small second. Dont really get that people have to be treated like children and when I arrived late at night, they seemed pissed. Beds are clean, but all rooms are really small - I guess thats Dam. Expensive compared to what you get,but decent! Dont really get to meet that many people ”
- 04 Jul 2017 Jenni Finland
- “ We enjoyed our stay at Durty Nelly's! Staff was nice and helpful, atmosphere was good and the rooms were what we expected. ”
- 29 Dec 2016 Anni Finland
- “ Prima plek, toiletten in de pub waren behoorlijk vies maar verder was het goed. Komen beslist nog eens terug ”
- 24 Nov 2016 Monique
- “ Durty Nelly's is a decent hostel. The breakfast is good enough, the beds are comfortable enough and the showers hot. The staff is the nicest, you get a discount at the bar in certain beers and foods. The location is awesome. ”
- 05 Oct 2016 Carolina Spain
- “ Great staff, perfect location, will definitely stay again ”
- 14 Sep 2016 Anonymous Australia