Durty Nellys Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ The location is perfect, near to the city centre and the train station and in a nice area, close also to the red light district. I was annoyed by that they didnt let me bring a friend over to my room for a small second. Dont really get that people have to be treated like children and when I arrived late at night, they seemed pissed. Beds are clean, but all rooms are really small - I guess thats Dam. Expensive compared to what you get,but decent! Dont really get to meet that many people ”
Thanks for your review. The reason we only allow guests in the hostel is for your security. If you had something stolen I'm sure you'd be annoyed if you found out that someone who wasn't a guest had been in your room. If we allow it for 1 guest we can't refuse another so with 70 residents I hope you understand that would be very difficult to control. It is for your own security and the consideration of other guests.
- 04 Jul 2017 Jenni Finland
- “ We enjoyed our stay at Durty Nelly's! Staff was nice and helpful, atmosphere was good and the rooms were what we expected. ”
- 29 Dec 2016 Anni Finland
- “ Prima plek, toiletten in de pub waren behoorlijk vies maar verder was het goed. Komen beslist nog eens terug ”
- 24 Nov 2016 Monique
- “ Durty Nelly's is a decent hostel. The breakfast is good enough, the beds are comfortable enough and the showers hot. The staff is the nicest, you get a discount at the bar in certain beers and foods. The location is awesome. ”
- 05 Oct 2016 Carolina Spain