Durty Nellys Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was in a 4 person suite. I was solo and had a group of 3 in my room. I think the shampoo and body wash dispenser was supposed to work in the shower but it wasnt working. I was on the street side so ear plugs are necessary but they have free ones there. Nice little common area/bar/restaurant to chill in. Has lockers so you can drop stuff off before or after check in. Small locker was .20 euros an hour, large was .40( i think i remembered those correctly). cheap, in the middle of everything. ”
- 11 Sep 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel was great! It was in an amazing location and the staff was extremely nice. It was my first time staying in a hostel and I would stay in another and even return to this one in the future. The bathrooms in the rooms would be nice if they had a floor mat or something. The water gets everywhere out of the shower. Other than that I loved my stay! ”
- 27 Aug 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ I enjoyed my time in the hostel! The pub inside is very fun and we have discounts on eat and food. Also the location is great and close to bars, restaurants and Anne Frank’s house. The negative poits are that the beds are noisy and the bathroom has a very small space to shower. ”
- 03 Aug 2018 Vanessa Brazil