Dyeing and Hostel Nakashimaya
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was extremely friendly and welcoming, and the hostel itself was beautiful and spacious, artfully decorated and extremely clean. ”
- 16 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ just wonderful ”
- 14 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Honestly, one should make a trip to Kumamoto to stay in this hostel and learn about the vibrant culture of this city. The facilities, staff, and overall the environment, was by far the best experience I have had in a hostel and I would recommend this hostel to everyone that I know and/or meet. ”
- 06 Feb 2015 Tyler USA
- “ Good atmosphere and extremely friendly staff. Stay was absolutely comfortable. But just two things to take note: 1) they charge 200 yen for towel and 100 yen for 2 packs of shampoo and body shower cream. 2) While the hostel is located near the main sights of the town (walking distance to castle etc), the nearest tram stop is not so convenient because you will need to change tram at another station if you're coming from the train station. But you can get a transit ticket from the driver. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous Malaysia