Dyeing and Hostel Nakashimaya
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Beautiful hostel, very friendly and full of character. The private room was small but the futons were very comfortable. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Christine Australia
- “ I loved it. Friendly,clean,... ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Stéphane Belgium
- “ Staff was extremely friendly and welcoming, and the hostel itself was beautiful and spacious, artfully decorated and extremely clean. ”
- 16 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ just wonderful ”
- 14 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Honestly, one should make a trip to Kumamoto to stay in this hostel and learn about the vibrant culture of this city. The facilities, staff, and overall the environment, was by far the best experience I have had in a hostel and I would recommend this hostel to everyone that I know and/or meet. ”
- 06 Feb 2015 Tyler USA