Dyeing and Hostel Nakashimaya
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good atmosphere and extremely friendly staff. Stay was absolutely comfortable. But just two things to take note: 1) they charge 200 yen for towel and 100 yen for 2 packs of shampoo and body shower cream. 2) While the hostel is located near the main sights of the town (walking distance to castle etc), the nearest tram stop is not so convenient because you will need to change tram at another station if you're coming from the train station. But you can get a transit ticket from the driver. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ I really enjoyed my stay!! It was very relaxing and quite clean. Very impressed with the hostel and the staff explained detailed information about the surrounding attractions. I would stay here again for sure! ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Beautiful place, but the pillows were thin and hard. ”
- 16 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great place to stay over. It is very nicely decorated and very nice tatami style rooms and beds. Even though for small things you were required to pay (shower gel and stuff), the staff was very helpful and considerate. We booked 2 separate rooms (male & female), however one room was not occupied by others so we were given the entire room as a private. Would definitely go back here again. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Very good hostel. Approximately 15 min wall from jr station. Not far away from the castle and several museums. You can rent electrical bikes which are real fun for 500 yen a day. If you rent bikes you get also discount tickets for most of the attractions in town. Only minor point is that the kitchen is very small. We had a room for four persons which was ok. I saw the two person rooms on the first floor, and those were really small. You cash lite down in it together and the room us full. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy