EDU Hostel Jogja
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Our stay was super enjoyable! Thanks for making our trip even nicer! However, since there is wifi only on the 1st floor, it would have made the experience more pleasant if there hadn't been so many mosquitoes in the lobby. The air-conditioning is a bit too warm as well. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ EDU hostel is a really cheap and clean place. I however think that it is not a good place to stay if you want to meet other travellers. It's a bit to far away from the center. The roof top terrace really has strange opening hours (from 6:30 am to 9:30 am and from 4 pm to 10 pm). Furthermore, you can't have the internet on the roof top or your room, it is only available in the lobby. I think that all of this combined make the people want to go in some other more friendly places. ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Was here for 4 nights and never saw a bug of any kind! ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Katherine USA
- “ tidak seperti hostel melainkan hotel..rekomen banget, & saya akan datang lagi..saran jangan datang disaat musim liburan sekolah terlalu rame jadi berisik ”
- 24 May 2014 Anonymous Indonesia