Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In contrast to the other places we stayed in, this was simply a bedroom and a bathroom within an apartment, not a hostel. The owner was very friendly and helpful. Our twin room was clean and comfortable, with a large TV. We had a bathroom to ourselves which was very clean. The apartment was quite difficult to find initally, but was conveniently located near a supermarket and a tram stop. No breakfast was available. ”
- 01 Jul 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Clean room and bathroom with good equipments, wifi, tv in the room, etc. Location is good and quiet. The owner is kind. You are allowed to use the room and the bath, wich is private for the ghest., forget abot cooking or using the living room. ”
- 16 May 2013 joaquim Spain
- “ The location is great, but this is a room in a private apartment, not a hostel or hotel. The room was nice and so was the bathroom, but you are not allowed the use the kitchen even to make a cup of tea. You are also not to use the dining area at all. This does restrict the time you can spend in the apartment. ”
- 06 Jan 2012 Susi